The notification no. SO(MC)E&SED/4-16/2021/POSTING/TRANSFER/TC&MC issued by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Elementary and Secondary Education Department. A notification was issued on 22nd February 2022 at Peshawar and the main focus was Transfer of Education officers till the completion of Local Government Elections.
However, the posting of Education Officers of both male and female are held in abeyance till the local government election is completed. So, the further details of notification are as below;
Body of Notification:
This department Notifications bearing No. SO(MC) E & SED /4-16 / 2021 / Posting / Transfer/ TC dated 08-02-2022 and No. SO (MC) E&SED /4-16/2021/ Posting / Transfer/ TC dated 10-02-2022 regarding posting/ Transfer of various District Education Officers (Male and Female) are hereby held in abeyance, till completion of the Local Govt. Elections.
SECRETARY TO THE GOVT: OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA
E& SE DEPARTMENT
Ends of even No& date:
Copy forwarded for information to the
- Accountant General, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar
- Provincial Election Commissioner, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa with reference to the letter No. F.6 (14) 2022-LGE (PEC) dated 10-2-2022
- Director E & SE Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Peshawar.
- District Education Officers (Male and Female) of the concerned districts.
- Director EMIS, E&SE Department with the request to upload the same on the official website of the department.
- District account officers of the concerned Districts.
- PS to Minister E&SE Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- PS to Secretary Establishment Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa with reference to letter No. SOE (E-II) ED/ 1-1/ 2021 Dated 17-2-2022.
- PS to Secretary, E&SE Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Office concerned
- Master file.
SECTION OFFICER (Management Cadre)
The Directorate of E&SE KPK ordered to not transfer any Education officers during the period of local government elections. When the local elections are completed then these transfers are continued as per the previous routine in the best public interest. So the employees of the education department must follow this order.