The notification no. 1085/SSC/A/2022/BISE/ATD issued by the Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education Abbottabad. A notification was issued on 10th February 2022 at Abbottabad and the main focus was SSC Annual Examination 2022 fee procedures and other details.
However, the SSC annual exam 2022 for 9th and 10th is scheduled for May 2022. So, the further details of notification are as below;
Body of Notification:
- COMMENCEMENT OF SSC ANNUAL EXAMINATION 2022Friday 13th May 2022.
- Admission forms: Only online Admission Forms of regular candidates shall be accepted with one copy of (blue background) passport size photograph duly attested by the Head of institution. For private Candidates Admission Forms are available in Allied Bank Branches of Hazara Division at a cost of Rs. 5/ each.
- THE SCHEDULE FOR SUBMISSION OF ADMISSION FORMS & FEE (BOTH) ARE AS UNDER:–
|CATEGORY||Last Date with normal fee||LAST DATE WITH DOUBLE FEE||LAST DATE WITH TRIPPLE FEE|
|9TH Fresh / Reappear / (All Groups)||RS. 1400/-||RS. 2400/-||RS. 3400/-|
|10th Fresh / Reappear / Qualifying Subjects (All Groups)||RS. 1800/-||RS.3000/-||RS. 4200/-|
|Improvement of Marks in one or two subjects||RS. 1400/-||RS. 2600/-||RS. 3800/-|
|Improvement of Marks 9th / 10th Or both parts||RS.2100/-||RS. 4000/-||RS. 5900/-|
|Change center fee Rs. 4000/-||Gazette CD Fee Rs. 300/-|
|Creation of Examination Center Fee Rs. 50,000/-||Amanuensis (writer) fee Rs. 2500/-|
|Fee per Failed paper of Class 9th Rs. 80/-|
Candidates are hereby informed that SSC (Annual) Examination 2022 will be conducted in full course / Subjects both 9th and 10th for fresh. Improvement and Reappear cases.
NO ADMISSION FORM UNDER ANY PRETEXT WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER 12TH APRIL, 2022.
- All the registered Govt and Private institution (Male/Female) are directed to use our online Admission Module (OAM) on www.biseatd.edu.pk for admission of 9th and 10th Class Students through a specific login (User Name and password) already in use for online registration and submit a hard copy of the system generated list duly signed/ stamped by the head of institution along with the original bank receipt within due date
- Those institutions (s) / Candidates (s) who mail their Admission Forms & Fee to the board must dispatch them at least three days before the last dates specified above to avoid payment of extra fee and rejection of Admission Form(s)
- Hard Copy of Admission Form for regular Students should be Submitted in Light Blue page (A-4 size for Class 9th) and light pink page (A-4 size for Class 10th)
- Photograph and other documents be pasted with GLUE and not to be stapled
- The Students of other Board seeking admission in SSG must submit Original Migration Certificate of the concerned Board along with admission torn
- Private Candidates of 9th Class must submit Original School Leaving Certificate (issued by Govt Primary/Middle or private Schools) duty countersigned by the concerned DEO along with Admission form however, those having Original documents
- The Subject pass with Grace Marks aggregate must be included in their improvement subjects and if the candidate has not improved marks in that particular subject. The candidate will be considered as MNI
- Application for Creation of Examination Center can be submitted up-to 15-03-2022 After this no such application will be entertained under any Circumstances.
- For any information please contact 0992-390571 during office hours.
CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATION
COPY FOR Information to the
- Principal Secretary to Chief Minister KP Peshawar
- PS to Secretary E & SE KP Peshawar
- All the DEOs E & SE in Hazara Division.