The notification no. SO(PE)/E&SED/9-16/ETEA/2022 issued by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Elementary & Secondary Education Department. A notification was issued on 9th February 2022 at Peshawar and the main focus was Selection of School Leaders all over the province.
However, these new posts are created for the betterment of the Education department. So, all new people will be selected, already Education employees are not able to apply for these posts. The details of notification are as below;
Body of Notification:
The Competent Authority has been pleased to lay down the criteria regarding the method of recruitment qualification and other conditions for the selection of School Leaders as under;
- Recruitment of School Leaders (BS-16) will be made on contract basis for initial period of three years by the Directorate of E&SE Khyber Pakhtunkhwa as per contract Employment policy 2002 and will be non-transferable
- Prescribed qualification for School Leaders(BS-16) Shall be under:
- At least 2nd Division Master Degree or Four Years BS Degree from a recognized university or equivalent and Post appointment compulsory tanning through Directorate of Professional Development Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
The Maximum age limit on the closing date of submission of the application will be 30 days and relaxation in the upper age limit will be granted under existing rules/policy.
150 Marks will be allocated for the selection of the candidates with the following distribution.
- Test marks + 100 for which test will be conducted by ETEA and
- Academic marks – 50
- Distribution of Academic Marks (50)
|Category of Qualification||Total Marks 50|
|1 SSC||Marks obtained * 05/ Total Marks|
|2 HSSC||Marks obtained * 10/ Total Marks|
|3 BA / BSC||Marks obtained * 10/ Total Marks|
|4 MA/ MSC||Marks obtained * 15/ Total Marks|
|5 B.Ed||Marks obtained * 05/ Total Marks|
|6 M.Ed||Marks obtained * 05/ Total Marks|
- No GPA will be allowed without conversion of CGPA into marks by controller of examinations of the concerned university
- Tentative merit list will be displayed by the concerned appointing authority for ten days to receive appeals
- The concerned appointing authority will display final merit lists for five working days after the proper disposal of appeals
- DSC meetings preparation of minutes and issuing of appointment orders will be completed within fortnight
- Criminal case will be registered against the candidates on the production of fake documents
- Separate merit lists for 2% disabled and 5% minority candidates shall be prepared accordingly.
- Passing marks in the test shall be 50%
- Assessment / Contents Specification of recruitment test will be as under:
|SR.no||Subject||Weightage (100) Marks|
|9||Leader Up & Management Skills||8|
|10||Teaching Approach & Classroom||15|
The percentage for Cognitive Levels
The percentage for Difficulty Levels
SECRETARY TO GOVT OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA
Copy Forwarded to the:
- The Accountant General Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- The Secretary to Govt of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- The Secretary to Govt of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Establishment Department
- The Secretary to Govt of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Law Department Peshawar