Office Manager Required For Canada
Office Manager Job Post is vacant in Canada at Giddens LN State of Canada on an urgently basis with the handsome amount of salary.
This job has been announced by the famous company McLay’s Oak Bay Haven Inc. McLay’s Oak Bay Haven Inc. was established in 1997. This company providing its exceptional quality services in Canada from last 20 years.
Currently McLay’s Oak Bay Haven Inc. looking for only one Office Manager who can evaluate, administrate and establish the office work. If you have a good qualities to handle all the works of Office Manager then you have a good chance to work with McLay’s Oak Bay Haven Inc.
This office manager job in Canada has been verified under the Government of Canada with the verification ID number: 1598176. Location of this job is 12 Giddens Ln OAk Bay, NB e3l 4k2 Canada.
If you have at least 6 months to 1 year of experience in the field of managing then also check out the other criteria in the section of “Eligibility Criteria”.
Furthermore, this Manager job is a permanent job. You have to do on full time basis with the permanent contract to the company.
Moreover, company providing all the general facilities to the selected and successful candidates as per according to the general rules and regulation of Canada. Besides company also offering handsome amount of salary on hourly basis.
For complete procedure of apply, criteria and who can apply, for all these basic details check out the following details below:
Office Manager Job In Canada:
One Post for Office Manager has been announced by McLay’s Oak Bay Haven Inc. at 12 Giddens Ln Oak Bay, Canada on an urgently basis. If you can speak English and also fulfilling the criteria of Experience, Qualification and Skills as mentioned below then you can apply for this Post.
Your salary as a Office Manger in McLay’s Oak Bay Haven Inc. will be at least in the range of 21 to 35 Canadian Dollars on hourly basis.
Eligibility Criteria For Office Manager Job In Canada:
Under are the few points you should be able to fulfill before apply for this job:
- Qualification & Experience: Having at least High School Graduation Certificate is necessary for Office Manager post. While at least 7 months to one year of experience in the field of managing will be preferred.
- Skills Required: The important Skills you should have; handling, checking and balancing all the administrative works of the company. Besides this you have to evaluate, review and estimate the progress of the company. Its your responsibility that you create a complete report of loss, profit and submit it to the manager. Moreover, ensuring strictly that everything is running according to deadline or not, then you have to assemble all the data, manipulate it and prepare a special report.
- For all these skills to manage you should be familiar with the computer applications that are basically use in Managing data, especially MS Office.
- Furthermore, your attitude with every worker should be friendly, polite and co-operative.
- In Addition to these skills you should have a excellent Personal Stability of interpersonal skills, like good team player, excellent communicating skills, Flexible to work, Excellent Writing Skills, Organized and Punctual.
If you are not eligible for this job then you can also check out other relevant jobs here: Office Jobs
Who Can Apply For Office Manager Post In Canada:
Everyone from the Whole Globe who is fulfilling above list of criteria and also have legal authority to work in Canada can apply for this manager job. However, remember that, you should not having any criminal record and your documents should be original.
How To Apply?
Process of apply is quite easy, if you have fulfilled all the above requirements that you can send your query to the following email address of the company:
Also Check Other Latest Jobs:
- Office Manager Required For Canada
- Truck Driver Job In Canada
- Administrative Officer Required For Canada
- Taxi Driver Jobs In Canada
- Office Administrator Jobs In Canada
JobsInCanadaforall is not involved in any kind hiring or recruitment. We have not any contract with any company.