Mill Electrician Job In Canada
Mill Electrician Job vacancy is open in Canada with good amount of salary. This is a permanent job on full time basis. If you have a relevant experience to this post then you have a good chance for apply. But before you apply for this post kindly check out the “Eligibility Criteria” Section to see the requirements of qualification and experience etc.
Your salary as a Mill Electrician will be at least 18 to 26 Canadian Dollars on hourly basis. While your duty can be at different shifts like evening, day, night weekend.
This job is open at Greenfield, Nova Scotia Canada. This post has been verified under the Government of Canada with verification ID number 1549847.
Moreover, this job is offered by the famous company “Harry Freeman & Son Limited” company of Canada. This company working and presenting their service for the welfare of Canada from long time.
Harry Freeman and Son Limited is the oldest company first this was established in at the Area of Greenfield Nova Scotia Canada. This company was setup in 1832 at the time of village setup.
Harry and their sons keep the process of helping to the Eastern Canadian to grow as a Modern family. From the last decade this company established its strong position. For complete info about the company you can search in Google.
4804 Medway River Rd
Greenfield, NS B0T 1E0, Canada
Fax: 902-685-2644 Tel.: 902-685-2792
If you are interested have a look over the essential details of the job requirements and process of apply below:
Mill Electrician Post In Canada:
The famous company Harry Freeman & Son Ltd, looking for one qualified and skillful Electrician for Mill Working at the Greenfield NS Canada. Process of hiring is continues you can apply soon as possible to reserve your seat.
Your salary will be in between the range of at least 18 to 26 Canadian Dollars per hour. However, you will receive your salary on weekly basis after the completion of at least 45 to 55 hours in a week.
Following are the few requirements of the company you should fulfill:
- Qualification or Certificates: You should have a registered certificate in the field of Apprenticeship. Or you should have Industrial Electrician Trade Certificate or 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th Period Apprentice.
- Experience: Experience will be preferred if you have, otherwise do not requires.
- Duties or Skills: You have to keep check and balance all the Electrical works of the Company like, test all the electrical equipment, devices and tool etc, repair them, Installing different devices, Switching useless wires and circuits etc, Checking and caring of industrial Batteries, Checking Voltage on regular basis, also regular check of generator, motors, pneumatic and hydraulic system of the Industry.
- Moreover, your duty can be at risky places like, height, dusty areas and rural areas. For the sake of this reason you should be Accurate, flexible to work, having great communication skills.
Who Can Apply?
Everyone who is fulfilling all the criteria of qualification, Experience and skills for Mill Electrician can apply for this job.
How To Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can submit their query to following email address of Harry Freeman & Son Limited:
Check out the other Latest Jobs In Canada:
- Office Manager Required For Canada
- Truck Driver Job In Canada
- Administrative Officer Required For Canada
- Taxi Driver Jobs In Canada
- Office Administrator Jobs In Canada
JobsInCanadaforall.com is not involved in any kind of hiring or recruitment Nor we have not any contract with any company. Our purpose is only to update latest and verified jobs at one place.