The notification no. 3492/KESP/DD(P&D) issued by the Directorate of Elementary & Secondary Education Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. A notification was issued on 21st February 2022 at Peshawar and the main focus was the preparation of DEPs and Conduct of Intra District Performance Scorecard meetings.
However, the detailed meeting points will be discussed with officials of this meeting. Further details of notification are as below;
The District Education Officer (Male/Female)
Preparation of DPEs and conduct of intra District Performance scorecard (IDPs) meetings.
Body of Notification:
The Elementary and Secondary Education Department has introduced District Education Plans (DPIS) to provide the district managers with a clear roadmap on the schools sector at the district level and set a unified approach and direction towards the achievement of short term (over one year) targets. KESP-TA has supported the development of DPEs and trained the district EMIS staff (Assistant programmers) on the process of DPEs development All District Education Officers across Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are developing DEPs since 2015-16 with the support of the KSPE TA team.
Moreover, to track progress against the annual targets set in the DEP and to evaluate the performance of District Education officers at all sub-levels (tehsils and circle), the E&SED has initiated Intra District Performance Scorecard (IDPs). Currently, KESP-TA and the district EMIS staff are jointly analyzing and presenting IDPS to the Deputy Commissioners in the monthly meetings.
The technical assistance of KESP will phase out in March 2022, however, the development of DEOs should ensure timely development of DEPs and conduct of IDPs as per the defined process in their respective districts. The district EMIS staff (Assistant Programmer/keypunch Operator) will take the lead role in the following activities:
- DEP development: Collation and Compilation of previous year data for baselining of the target matrix, lead consultation at a sub district level for setting targets and preparation of DEP document and getting approved from respective DCs and DEOs
- IDPS Conduct: Collation and analysis of data for IDPS, preparation of presentation document and Scheduling/ facilitating IDPS monthly meetings with Deputy Commissioner Office.
Elementary and Secondary Education
- The Secretary E&SED Govt: of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- The Director EMIS E & SE Department
- PA to Director, E & SE Govt: of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- The Team Lead ASI Peshawar.
DEPUTY DIRECTOR P & D
Elementary and Secondary Education,
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar