The notification no. SO.(C-II)/HED/20-2/2022 issued by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Higher Education, Archives & Libraries Department. A notification was issued on 28th January 2022 at Peshawar and the main focus was Grant of Ph.D. or M.Phil Allowance to the teaching staff.
However, people must know the Government will provide M.Phl and Ph.D. allowance if any employees have degrees. So, these employees are granted extra allowances to facilitate them. So, the details of notification are discussed below;
Body of Notification:
Sanction of the Competent Authority is hereby accorded to the grant of Ph.D. / M.Phil allowances to the following teaching staff as admissible under Finance Department notifications No. FD/SOSR-11) 8-14/2015 dated 14.7.2015 and No FD/SOSR-11) 8-14/2016 dated 14.7.2016 at the rates indicated against their names with immediate effect subject to fulfillment of all codal formalities
|S#||Name & Designation||Place of posting||Degree||M.Phil Allowance|
|1||Muhammad Iqbal Assistant Professor BS-18||GPGC Dargai, Malakand||Ph.D||10,000|
|2||Kausar Khan Lecturer BS-17||GDC Lakarai, Mohmand||M.Phil||2,500|
Section of the above Allowances is further subject to the following conditions as spelled out in Finance Department notification as referred to above
- M Phil Allowance will not be admissible to those who are getting Ph.D Allowance @Rs 10000/- per month
- M.Phil. Allowance will not be Admissible to those who are have already got the benefits of advance increments possessing / acquiring M.Phil. degree prior to 1/12/2021 under Finance Department circular letter No FD(SR-I)/1-67/82 dated 24.8.1983.
HIGHER EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
Copy is forwarded to the;
- Director higher Education Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar w/r to his letter No. 3604/CA-II/Estt:/M.Phil & Ph.D Allowance File-VII dated 24-6-2021 with the request to inform Principals of the concerned colleges accordingly.
- District Accounts Officers, concerned.
- PS to Secretary Higher Education Department
- Master File.
SECTION OFFICER (COLLEGES-II)
The Government of Punjab, Sindh, and Balochistan give MS allowance to degree holders but unfortunately in KPK, they are not giving it. Hope in the future this matter will be resolved.